Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An Apology In The Rough

I apologize to everyone for the sabbatical that I have taken in my posts.  I have been having some personal issues pertaining to family and friends, as well as myself.  My work has also interfered with my life, and is something I shall deal with accordingly.  Because of these reasons, I was unable to complete the first assigned story to report, which is something I shall also have to deal with the consequences of, and find a way to fix. I hope that out of my small audience, that I haven't lost any readers, as connecting with people and having them either agree with or simply look at something from another perspective gives me great joy.  I ask that you keep reading and do not forget me, and if I haven't posted, it is not because I have forgotten you.

No comments: