Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yellow Snow Is No Longer Your Main Concern

I recently went to refill my water bottle from the fountain on the second floor of Towson's Van Bokkelen Hall, and was quite surprised when I went to take a sip and noticed that the water has a slight yellow tint. Ok, ok, I’ll admit, I was too thirsty at the time for that to keep me from drinking it, but I was still a little concerned. I will be speaking with administrators in an attempt to address this problem, and will hopefully have more information for you very soon. In the meantime, I would recommend not using these fountains. I have only noticed this in the Van Bokkelen building; however, this doesn’t mean that it is confined to this location. If anyone notices this in any other buildings, I would like to know so I can include this in my inquiry. Until then, it might be best to bring water from home or to buy it from the vending machines on campus.

No comments: